The standard way to do that is using anchors. In the Vamtam themes you can do it with the Vamtam Drag and Drop columns' ID
Please follow the steps below:
Add an ID to the section you want to link to:
Each section in the layout is called column and you can insert it by using the Vamtam Drag & Drop Editor. Fill in the ID field of the column. See the image below. Copy the unique id - you will need it in Step 2.
Create a link containing the ID of the section you want to link to:
You can create a link with the help of the Vamtam Builder and the text editor
1) Drag a new column with the Vamtam Builder (Check this guide for more details)
Click on the "pencil" icon to edit the column's settings
Add the wpv-animated-page-scroll to the Class field:
This class will provide a smooth scroll animation.
2) Type in the text you want to lead to your link and then highlight it using your cursor, or highlight the text that is already written. Note: You can simply paste the URL address of the link into your post; however, it is a more popular practice to hyperlink words that a user can select by clicking text.
3) Press the "Insert/Edit Link" button on your horizontal formatting toolbar above your text box. The icon looks like 2 connected chain links. A pop-up box will appear.
4) Fill in the URL field with the link of the section
(Note that there is a slash /)
Paste an URL address into the first box. Example: http://vamtam.com/ (Please note that if the link points to an external then the link have to contain http:// )
5) Choose a title for the URL in the second box.
Note: This title will not appear in your post - it will appear when a reader hovers over the link with a cursor.
6) Choose if you want the link to open in a new tab in the check box below your link. This is often preferable, because if a user clicks a link, it may take them away from your website.
7) Link WordPress posts from your own website in a similar way. When the link pop-up box appears, click on the words "Or Link to Existing Content." This will bring up your previous posts and allow you to link to that post. You will probably not want to check the box that opens the link in a new tab.
8) Insert by clicking the Add link button
9) Go to the text editor and copy the hyperlink's code. The URL (link) is in the quotes "..." . You can replace it with any link and use it anywhere in the site.